Currently we are looking for a BigData Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM invites talented and ambitious engineers to become a part of our BigData Solution Practice.
We are seeking people with strive for self-development who are keen on data science and eager to work with Hadoop, databases and cutting-edge technologies.
We are ready to provide training to those engineers who have no significant experience in BigData, but have a strong desire to build their career in this sphere.
- Architecture design, investigating technical solutions
- Data processing with Map Reduce, Spark and other tools
- Data analysis
- ETL development
- Regular communication with customer, participating in status and planning meetings, demos
- Reviewing project documentation, analyzing requirements
- 3+ years’ production experience
- Strong desire to learn and good learning capability
- Advanced Core Java knowledge
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Algorithmic mindset
- Intermediate+ level of English (good verbal skills to communicate with the customer)
Nice to have
- Understanding of Bash scripts and/or Python
- Experience in development of multithreaded applications
- Experience in NoSQL databases
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events