Currently we are looking for a Senior/Lead Sitecore Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
Being one of the few Platinum Implementation Partners of Sitecore worldwide (among only 26 out of 700+ in total) and having successfully delivered over 90 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally, EPAM not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise but also understands the real power behind Sitecore.
That is why we are actively growing the Sitecore competency. We are looking for Sitecore developers of all levels to participate in various global projects and internal Sitecore initiatives, offering not only great challenging projects but also outstanding (and we mean it - outstanding!) career development opportunities.
As a Senior/Lead Sitecore Developer, you will be working in a distributed team on an interesting and challenging project for an American customer. You will participate in the development of a big-scale Sitecore solution, including two interconnected top-end Sitecore web-sites utilizing almost all possibilities of the latest Sitecore version, shared core framework, complex back-end logic with internal service-oriented architecture. This project is a great chance to participate in all stages of development, from bug fixing and functionality support to fundamental greenfield development of new functionality. Moreover, it’s a great opportunity to improve your English – a lot of communication with English native speakers is provided.
About the customer
Our client is a big American direct sales company, which operates in the beauty domain. Their online shop and marketing portals are currently undergoing a major modernization by EPAM’s global Sitecore team.
- Develop new functionality
- Work in close collaboration with others in the global team (Belarus/US) and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- Supervise Middle developers if you have desire and competency (starting from 1-2 people and growing to 5-7 according to your competency and experience)
- 3+ years’ Sitecore production experience
- Good .NET/ASP.NET MVC knowledge
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of written and spoken English (stronger English is a big plus)
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Team leading, coordination and developers’ mentoring experience
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events