Currently we are looking for a Senior Visual Designer for our Saint-Petersburg office to make the team even stronger.
Our ideal candidate will have creative flair and the willingness to expand their skill base to include design for static, dynamic and interactive websites and other projects. Qualified candidates have 4+ years’ experience in a design strategy role with a robust creative background at a digital agency.
Required skills include strong visual design skills, interaction design, typographical skills, a sound understanding of technology and user experience integration and functionality, and an in-depth understanding of cross-platform functionality. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills are a must, along with an enthusiasm to be ahead of the ever-evolving digital design arena in order to achieve creative excellence.
- Responsible for the conceptualization and design of interactive projects from concept to completion
- Strong understanding of Internet technologies and is able to communicate with UX & Development teams
- Work closely with Developers, Project Managers and other internal teams to deliver exceptional results ensuring the creative product meets strategic goals and client expectations
- Demonstrate high standards of workmanship, attention to detail and adherence to company process and industry standards/best practices
- Manage overall creative tasks for multiple projects and clients
- Contribute to new business pitches when necessary
- 4+ years of experience (preferably agency and interactive work)
- Strong conceptual thinking
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sites
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry tools including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Remain current on creative trends as well as the latest techniques/technologies that help to drive cutting-edge creative
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to manage/lead junior designers
- Must have the ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated, driven; ability to work independently
- Excellent communications skills; ability to interface with clients on a regular basis
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail