Currently we are looking for Lead Java Developers for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We are working in close relationship with foreign offices and clients, gaining experience in many business domains, running a huge variety of projects and technologies, which provides career and travelling opportunities for our colleagues. We are also highly focused on personal development (both technical and soft skills), which secures our business' success and our colleagues' future.
We are continuously seeking Lead Java Developers for our new teams involved with designing, implementing, testing, releasing and operating supervisory workflow driven applications used by thousands of agents and managers.
- Implementation of different types of functionalities described in design documents
- Manage sections of ongoing projects, help to manage individual teams, closely adhere to deadlines
- Coordinate, plan and track tasks and activities
- Help identify, escalate, resolve any technical issues and problems that might occur
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and customer requirements
- Ensures that the Scrum team is capable of consuming stakeholder demand and delivers a versioned platform
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- Strong Java SE/Java EE skills
- Solid background in object-oriented programming and design
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Wide knowledge of Spring, JMS, JPA, Maven, Unit testing and continuous build tools (Jenkins/Hudson), Design Patterns, UML, SQL, HTTP, XML, JUnit
- Broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes
- Ability to provide support for their team
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication and program solving skills
- Skills in Agile team organization and delivery, database and coding skills
- Ability to maintain an ongoing discussion with the stakeholders and partners
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects