Currently we are looking for a Lead Test Automation Engineer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
EPAM is seeking a Lead Test Automation Engineer with strong hands-on experience to lead a software testing team of roughly five-six people based in Budapest, helping to ensure the delivery of high quality solutions.
- Overseeing the day to day activities of the software testing team and be fully responsible for testing of Releases
- Ensuring that delivery adheres to Testing Standards: that all changes have sufficient test coverage, with documented test cases and that those test cases are executed and defects fixed. Own and improve the test plans and automation tests
- Involved in discussions with developers, QA analysts, business analysts and project managers and be responsible for progress/issue reporting
- Undertake the QA activities (test planning and test execution). Understand and review direct report's performance and motivate them
- Ensure that all User Stories have well-documented User Acceptance Criteria, and that those tests are executed within the iteration cycle
- At least 5 years of proven software test automation experience
- Experience as a team leader
- Hands-on test automation/development experience
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in testing complex systems and business flows
- Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
- Consistently see the overall big picture situation rather than only focus on the details and specific tasks
- Agile experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Java or other OOP language
- Knowledge of Selenium
- ISTQB Foundation Level certificate or higher is a plus
- Experience in Financial Markets or similar
- Experience in writing business-focused acceptance criteriaExperience in writing business-focused acceptance criteria
- Experience in testing a trading application
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects