Currently we are looking for an Endur Business Analyst/Consultant for our Saint Petersburg office to enrich the OpenLink Practice with new bright expertise and make the Package Solutions team even stronger.
Our ideal candidate should be well-versed in the financial services domain (commodity trading in particular) and possess top-notch knowledge of and experience in commodity trade processes.
We offer you to join the team working on high profile business transformation initiatives and help our client build innovative end-to-end digital solutions. Working closely with subject matter experts and business stakeholders, we take full responsibility for technology side of the projects. Focusing on quality and innovations, we implement industry best practices and frameworks in our work.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a global UK-based company, a subsidiary of one of the world’s largest energy corporations, providing efficient integrated solutions in energy and commodity domains.
- Provide deep functional or technical knowledge of OpenLink Endur
- Set the direction and business objectives of projects in collaboration with the project management team
- Deliver functional / technical work streams in the large and technically challenging OpenLink implementations
- Proven track record leading and delivering project work streams using OpenLink's Endur software
- Thorough understanding of front to back trade lifecycle (Front office, Risk (var), P&L, Settlement, and reconciliation) in Endur
- AVS/JVS scripting
- Java or .NET knowledge
- SQL; experience with OpenComponents is desirable
- Knowledge of instrument configuration and customization
- Strong capability to prepare business cases, financial models, reports and dashboards
- Ability to assist in preparing project plans, design documents, test plans
- Possibility to go on frequent business trips
Nice to have
- In-depth knowledge of P&L attribution and risk management
- Efficient communication skills
- Good command of English
- Excellent relationship building skills, both internally and with client staff
- Self-motivated and innovative person; ability to generate new ideas and ways to improve processes
- Individual career development plan, a wide range of technological and soft skills trainings and workshops
- Flexible working schedule
- Business trips
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset
- Bonus program
- Medical insurance
- Corporate sport activities: football, volleyball, yoga, table tennis, discount for swimming pool
- Ergonomic working places, convenient geographical location of the office