Currently we are looking for UI Developer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Implement user interfaces for different applications based on pre-prepared design specifications
- Work with other project team members (UI designers, developers, system and testing engineers) throughout the product development, testing, and implementation phases to ensure user interface integrity
- Work with customers (project management, content editors) to implement the envisioned functionality
- Provide estimates for how much time it will take to complete the defined layout /development tasks
- Document the implementation and work products
- Observe the quality rules during the project, supply the QA Leader with upcoming ideas
- Fulfill requirements / responsibilities according to the Quality Management System
- Experience in software development projects in cooperation with different development teams
- Experience in building cross-browser user interfaces
- Solid understanding of cross-platform browser compatibility issues
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- AngularJS/Node JS knowledge is a huge advantage
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects