Currently we are looking for a Test Engineer with Python knowledge for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
We are seeking exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
- Develop test automation frameworks, tools and automated test suites in Python
- Work with the open source community to scale up test automation practices and provide robust releases
- Develop, maintain and enhance production staging environments and tools
- Help tune production cluster configurations, and debug system level deployment issues
- Strong knowledge of back-end testing on Web Services, Database and/or BI/DW
- Performing end-to-end testing; stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 1-2 years’ scripting in Python, Perl and/or PowerShell
- Understanding of C language
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum processes and code review
- Strong commitment to best practices in software development, including modern CI using Jenkins processes and automating everything
- Experience configuring and utilizing Amazon Web Services for cloud computing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability not to let things fall through the cracks
Nice to have
- Experience in embedded systems
- Experience in automotive industry