Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior Sitecore Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
Being one of the few Platinum Implementation Partners of Sitecore worldwide (among only 26 out of 700+ in total) and having successfully delivered over 90 Sitecore projects to more than 50 customers globally, EPAM not only has an outstanding Sitecore expertise, but also understands the real power behind Sitecore. That is why we are actively growing the Sitecore competency.
As a Sitecore Developer, you will be working in a distributed team on an interesting and challenging project for a global customer. You will participate in customization of a big-scale Sitecore solution intended for e-trade of books in the law and business spheres. You will be building the cutting-edge solution, utilizing almost all possibilities of the latest Sitecore version, shared core framework, complex back-end logic with internal service-oriented architecture.
This project is a great chance to learn and implement best Sitecore practices and get acquainted with the law and business domain. Moreover, it’s a great opportunity to improve your English — a lot of daily communication with English native speakers is provided.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a global company that provides top-notch information and software services to law, tax, healthcare and finance professionals.
- Develop new features
- Maintain high quality of the existing functionality
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Conduct code reviews
- 1+ years of experience in Sitecore development
- Good knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET MVC (2+ years of production experience)
- Sitecore certification (or a strong desire to pass it)
- Responsible attitude to work
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Intermediate (B1) or higher level of written and spoken English (ability to communicate efficiently is a must)
Nice to have
- Experience with E-commerce or other CMS is a plus
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package — medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events