Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As a .NET Developer, you will be building a flagship E-Discovery product for the USA legal market. The project is an end-to-end E-Discovery SaaS solution providing different kinds of legal information to the users and aimed to decrease the volume of information within a litigation to derive insights and create winning legal arguments.
We are seeking a results- and value-driven, team-oriented, self-motivated professional who combines technical experience with business acumen and effective communication skills. In this role, you will partner with strategic business unit technology groups to enable the implementation of the solution. You will obtain a possibility to develop new features of the product and moreover, build some additional tools from scratch.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
- Develop a new software - build a flagman business application, which is not on Production yet
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines
- Work independently within defined parameters, with technical and management guidance, taking ownership of problems within own area of knowledge
- Be accountable for the quality of own work, delivered within agreed procedures and timeframes, and focused on internal and/or external customer needs
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial development
- Knowledge of .NET 4.5, C#
- Experience with ASP .NET MVC4 (REST / JSON API)
- Good command of English — at least Intermediate level (B1)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 is a plus
- Knowledge of Require.js, Underscore.js is a plus
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events