Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Testing Engineer for our Saint Petersburg office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking qualified Software Testing Engineers who will join the team and promote our projects to the next level.
Our customers are major companies from America, Europe, Russia, and Asia. We develop technological solutions for banks and financial institutions, insurance companies, television channels, transportation companies, booking systems, postal service companies, and major trade networks.
Life Sciences is our key field of expertise in St. Petersburg. We deal with projects for leading pharmaceutical companies and services in the areas of medicine, genetics, and bioinformatics. We do sequencing of genomes and programming of viruses. We also help find new remedies from dozens of diseases, including cancer and epilepsy.
We use new technologies and cutting-edge concepts of project management along with the up-to-date equipment and software to ensure a smooth work process. We teach new employees all those practices that are accepted in EPAM. We enroll them in the in-company trainings and courses from their first work weeks and develop a mentoring institute to make sure that every newcomer has a technically competent coworker nearby.
We neither recruit people only for a particular project, nor terminate their contract when the project is finished. We invite people to work in our company and hope for a long-term cooperation with employees and their professional growth. The subject areas and technologies we work with are numerous and we can offer our employees both career and professional growth in any technological and business processes.
Join our team. Let’s grow together!
- Development of test cases and test plans and keeping them up to date
- Software testing
- Testing of documents and documentation requirements
- Documenting testing stages and results
- Participation in change management procedures
- Participation in the project acceptance testing and delivery to the customer
- 3+ years of experience in functional testing: manual testing, writing testing documentation (test cases, test plans)
- Experience in testing in one or several fields of expertise: pharmaceutics, banking (finance), trading, eCommerce
- Experience in testing of web and mobile versions and applications (Android and iOS)
- Understanding of software lifecycle, software development principles and methodologies (Waterfall, Agile), ability to follow relevant processes
- Excellent knowledge of testing theory: software quality, testing objectives, methodologies and testing strategies, types and levels of testing, lifecycle of defects
- Ability to perform testing of project documentation (requirements list, functionality specification, design requirements specification, etc.)
- SQL knowledge on the level of medium complexity queries (data extraction with joins, insertion, deleting, updating, tables management)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (ability to write test cases and test plans, communicate with team members and customers in English)
- B.A. degree (preferably in technical or chemical fields)
- Initiative and self-determination
Nice to have
- Experience in web services testing: Soup/Rest
- Understanding of HTTP/HTTPS, WSDL, GET/POST
- Experience in requirements analysis concerning possible mismatches
- Understanding of CI, experience in working with Jenkins, TeamCity
- Basic knowledge of front-end testing automation (Selenium +, Java/C#, Appium, test complete, QTP)
- Experience in working with test management systems: TFS (MTM), HP QC
- Experience in integration testing
- Flexible schedule of working hours
- Sharing your expertise
- Being able to improve your professional grade and reputation both within the company and beyond
- Systemizing and broadening your practical skills
- Enjoying a comprehensive program of in-company training
- Expanding your professional communication network
- Improving your English level at the corporate English classes
- Enjoying corporate benefits in health insurance, discounts on family insurance policies, financial support of landmark life events, corporate gifts, technological activities and entertainment
- Supporting relocation to St. Petersburg
- Using opportunities of moving to EPAM offices in other countries—there are more than 20 of them
- Blending into a young and highly professional team
- Working in one of the comfortable offices of the company (not far from Ligovsky Prospekt, Chyornaya Rechka or Gorkovskaya metro stations)
- And finally... We offer officially reported salary and employment