Currently we are looking for a self-dependent and proactive Middle iOS Software Testing Engineer for our Minsk office to make our QA team even stronger.
We are building an extensive multifunctional solution, which provides thousands of professionals with comprehensive financial analysis and helping them to make right decisions. It is a highly visual application with complicated business logic and high performance requirements; that is why we are seeking a diligent iOS Testing Engineer to ensure the top-notch quality of the product.
As a Middle iOS Software Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for the full cycle of testing activities, including daily communication with the customer and clarification of business requirements.
We offer not only the opportunity to grow professionally in mobile testing, but also dip into such a compelling domain as finance (all necessary training provided) and work under minimal supervision in the iOS stream.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is the leading multinational mass media and information company which provides specialists with the intelligence, information, technology and human expertise they need. They deliver their top-tier solutions to the professionals in the legal, financial, risk, tax and accounting areas and enable them to drive innovation and growth. With operations in more than 100 countries and more than 60,000 employees, our customer serves a wide variety of professional markets and industries across the globe.
- Perform functional and GUI testing of the application
- Test wide range of configuration combinations
- Perform requirements analysis
- Write test cases and test result reports
- Provide status reports
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis
- At least 1,5+ years of experience in functional testing
- 1+ year of iOS native applications testing experience
- Familiarity with App Store requirements (Apple applications release stages knowledge: requirements, checking, etc.; overall applications criteria)
- Experience with Xcode, emulators, different iOS testing techniques
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Upper-Intermediate+ (B1+) and higher level of spoken and written English
- Good communication and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work quickly prioritizing tasks and meeting critical and established deadlines
- Willingness to dig into financial business domain and develop business analysis skills
- Willingness to improve mobile testing skills
Nice to have
- Experience testing push notifications and pop-ups
- Scrum experience
- Mac OS experience
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events