Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst for our Hong Kong office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As a Business Analyst, you will work together with Development project team for Fixed Odds Wagering System project, and be responsible for capturing business requirements from the Back office stakeholders, translate them into specifications, and work closely with the Development project team to deliver the IT solution for the business.
The Business Analyst must have product knowledge of/working experience in Fixed Odds/Gambling domain, project experience with Agile Delivery Model, and be familiar with Front-end development.
- Communicate with business users/stakeholders to understand, collect, analyze and articulate the business requirements
- Work closely with the Development project team to ensure requirements are fully understood
- Maintain timely communications with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure requirements are aligned with business needs
- Read and understand project documentation, create high-quality analysis and requirement documentation
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related majors
- 3 years of BA experience
- Able to follow and understand a defined software development process
- Able to learn and systematize business knowledge
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and deliver working results
- Able to self-manage, work without supervision
- Able to participate in phone conferences; be interviewed, be involved in customer workshops and presentations
- Local Cantonese speaking candidate with good English skills
- Experience in Web UI
- Content Management System experience