Currently we are looking for a responsible Senior Test Automation Engineer for our Brest office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a technology solution for arranging collective copyright licensing services for thousands of clients from different domains. The platform allows clients to gain an access to the content and rights information and enables them to make modifications in the existing functionality.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will perform automated testing paying special attention to adjustment of the existing code and decreasing of the tests execution time.
We offer you an opportunity to grow professionally and level up your communication skills. You can do it by contributing to the existing framework — lots of interesting and challenging tasks connected with usability, performance, implementation and ideas approvals are waiting for you.
Business trips to the customer’s location in the USA are possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a US-based company that provides licensing services and technology solutions to business services and consulting, chemical manufacturing, energy, engineering and construction, financial services, food and beverage, healthcare, life sciences, publishing, and technology industries globally. Being named one of the top 100 companies that matter most in the digital content industry, the customer creates global licensing and content solutions that make copyright work.
- Be responsible for the successful implementation of the process
- Prepare test documentation: test plans, test cases, results reports
- Conduct story and test reviews
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Resolve production issues
- Collaborate with the Automation team in Kharkiv regarding the framework functionality
- Communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Strong experience in automated testing
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with Selenium
- Ability to deliver high quality results under minimal supervision
- High attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Intermediate (B1) and higher English level
- Intermediate level of Russian is required
Nice to have
- Kanban experience
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Brest from other locations
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events