Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer (Hybris) for our Grodno office (remotely from Volgograd or with relocation) to make the team even stronger.
EPAM E-Commerce Solution Practice is starting a number of huge projects based on Hybris E-Commerce platform. Energetic team, constant challenge, respect and ability to drive the implementation process — all included.
We are people who design, implement, deploy and support end-to-end omni-channel E-Commerce solutions for enterprise customers. Joining us, you will have a chance to investigate new approaches, build Proof of Concepts and contribute to the growth of Engineering Culture. What is more, you will be working on the implementation of distributed, high-loaded systems with massive back-office and 3rd party integrations based on Hybris E-Commerce platform. Thus, lots of interesting and challenging tasks are waiting for you.
Interested? Read more about our unit and projects — What is ESP.pdf.
- Develop and implement distributed high-loaded systems with extensive back-office and integrate them on the basis of E-Commerce and Digital Engagement platforms
- Participate in design and make architectural decisions
- Communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Mentor new employees
- Conduct code reviews
- Estimate deadlines and performance of tasks implementation
- 5+ years of experience working in a software development sphere
- 3+ years of experience in J2EE
- Deep understanding of at least one widely used RDBMS
- At least 1 successfully finished enterprise-level project
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good command of English (Intermediate and higher level)
- Understanding of software development life cycle
Nice to have
- Knowledge of E-Commerce or Digital Experience platforms like Adobe AEM or Hybris
- Experience working as part of a distributed team
- Assistance in relocation to Grodno from other locations
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events