You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Hybris Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Currently we are looking for a Java Developer with Hybris experience for our Guadalajara office to make the team even stronger.
We value individuality and we are highly interested in motivated people with a desire to grow as we do not believe in micro-management.
We look and strive for excellence and we are interested in individuals who want to grow, develop, innovate and learn.
- 6+ years of Java development professional experience – Java Core, Java Web
- 1.5+ years of Hybris development experience – Hybris Core, Hybris B2C, Hybris Platform customization, Hybris architecture
- Proficiency in Spring framework – Spring Core, MVC, Integration
- Solid understanding of application design
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- E-Commerce experience
- Good communication skills, spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Web Services
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Agile best practices: SCRUM, XP, TDD, ATDD, pair programming; direct interaction team-customer; continuous process improvement; Clean Code; Scaled Agile Framework
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with a certified teacher
- Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more.)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 15 days December bonus, 25% vacation bonus)
- Major medical expenses insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage. (For the employee and direct family members)
- 13 % employee savings fund, capped to the law limit
- Grocery coupons
- 10 vacations days plus 2 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus two extra holidays (December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more