Currently we are looking for a motivated .NET Developer for our Brest office to make the team even stronger.
We are building an exceptional solution for managing marketing materials. Our platform allows its vendors, among which are the largest B2B/B2C companies, to support marketing activities and improve marketing effectiveness.
As a .NET Developer, you will be involved in development of the product with quite complicated business logic. You will be responsible for multiple coding activities as well as new features development. You will also actively collaborate with the customer to clarify business needs and technical requirements.
We offer you a great opportunity to grow professionally, work with a varied technology stack, try your hand at development of new features, communicate with worldwide famous clients and be part of a close-knit team of professionals.
Join us and become a well-rounded .NET Developer!
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is UK-based provider of marketing automation software. The company offers its globally renowned clients top-tier professional services, such as consulting, implementation, template development, asset management, managed and technical services, etc. Delivering its solutions to the world’s most sophisticated marketers, the customer provides them with an opportunity to save time and money, improve performance and take marketing results to new highs.
- Write a high quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Develop new features
- Participate in development of a brand management web-app for the customer
- Be responsible for production support
- Communicate directly with architects from customer’s side
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis to clarify business requirements
- Advanced knowledge of C# (development, testing: unit (NUnit), integration, acceptance); deep debugging skills
- Advanced knowledge of WCF
- Advanced knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 2
- Ability to provide right technical solutions from architectural point of view
- Good level of performance
- Ability to fall within estimation
- Possibility to comply with customer’s needs
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Visual Basic
- MS SQL
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events