Currently we are looking for a .NET (Web Application) Developer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for the implementations of different type of functionalities described in requirement specifications and design documents.
- Deep knowledge of and at least 2-3 years of experience in .NET development in C#
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Practical knowledge of design patterns
- 2-3 years of experience with web-based .NET development (WebForms or MVC or ASP.NET)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience in Front-end development (HTML, CSS)
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
Nice to have
- Experience in NoSQL databases (like RavenDB, MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra)
- Live project experience using Test-Driven Development
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, NuGet)
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects