Currently we are looking for a tech-savvy Senior iOS Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the app for the leader in global prestige retail and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty.
In order to keep the lead the company uses cutting-edge technologies. Augmented reality, in-store navigation, innovative solutions for increasing user retention and loyalty, frequent feature-oriented releases and many other things challenge the engineering team and provide an opportunity for constant improvement and growth.
It’s an incredibly appropriate time to join us and solve together such problems as moving code base to Swift, building from scratch features to provide a great user experience and increase customer involvement in the product.
Interested? - Read more about our project and our mobile achievements around the world.
- Take part in the development of native mobile app with iOS
- Work within a remote team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients' requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Help the Product Team with investigating the newest technology features and creating small PoCs
- Help the Product Team clarifying the requirements, provide technical expertise to help them understand the required efforts
- Work closely with the UX design team to help creating the best design
- Provide technical guidance to the team on designs, day to day technical questions
- Participate in scoping, technical designs, design reviews, code reviews
- Analyze and provide development process/execution improvements
- Help manage team and projects in the context of agile team development
- Time permitting, participate in coding, bug fixing, test automation
- Collaborate with Product Management (product owner) on prioritization, story point assignments, and backlog grooming for stories
- At least 3 years of production mobile software development experience
- Proficient in Objective-C\Swift and iOS development
- Strong communication skills
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, DevOps
- Expert in Object-Oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading
- Experience in Unit Testing, Test Automation
- Experience writing design documents
- Outstanding understanding of SDLS (Agile and Waterfall based), process set up
- Extensive experience integrating mobile devices with disparate back ends and vendors – using services and/or data feeds - and debugging the inevitable issues that arise
Nice to have
- Some knowledge of networking and UNIX server platforms
- Use of mobile device management (MDM) solution
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events