Currently we are looking for a tech-savvy Senior iOS Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a technical solution which allows to manage connections to Wi-Fi networks in more than 14 countries around the world. The application enables end-users to manage and set up home Wi-Fi router as well as to control Wi-Fi traffic and mobile Internet. The enterprise level mobile solution we are working on, is going to be used by more than 3 million customers all over the world. We are turning business requirements into innovative, beautiful and elegant mobile application.
As part of our team, you’ll participate in developing a mobile solution for our client which is the world’s largest global cable company with operations in more than 30 countries. They offer innovative and enhanced video products, including revolutionary media and entertainment platforms.
We offer you a great opportunity to enhance your knowledge base and level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks. Moreover, regular business trips to Amsterdam are waiting for you.
Interested? - Read more about our mobile achievements around the world.
- Developing mobile applications
- Active participation in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Active communication with colleagues, discussing the product functionality and design
- Proposing and implementing cutting-edge, innovative solutions
- Applications optimization
- Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks
- Deep knowledge of iOS platform and Swift programming language
- 3+ years' experience in commercial development of iOS applications
- Experience with non-MVC architectures (MVVM/VIPER)
- Experience with Reactive frameworks (ReactiveCocoa/RxSwift)
- Intermediate+ level of spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with dependency management tools (Cocoapods/Carthage)
- Unit testing experience
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems (Git)
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events