Android Developer DescriptionJob #: 18571
Currently we are looking for an Android Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
As an Android Developer, you will be building native mobile applications for Fortune 500 companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the client, as well as other teams across EPAM paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
Currently we are building a technical solution which allows to manage connections to Wi-Fi networks in more than 14 countries around the world. The application enables end-users to manage and set up home Wi-Fi router as well as to control Wi-Fi traffic and mobile Internet. The enterprise level mobile solution we are working on, is going to be used by more than 3 million customers all over the world. We are turning business requirements into innovative, beautiful and elegant mobile application
As part of our team, you’ll participate in developing a mobile solution for our client which is the world’s largest global cable company with operations in more than 30 countries. They offer innovative and enhanced video products, including revolutionary media and entertainment platforms.
We offer you a great opportunity to enhance your knowledge base and level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks. Moreover, regular business trips to Amsterdam are waiting for you!
Interested? - Read more about our mobile achievements around the world.
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove ability to think on the fly
- Strong Java development skills (2+ years of commercial development experience in Java - Java SE)
- Strong Android development skills (2+ years of commercial experience)
- Concurrency/Multithreading in Android
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Rx Java (0.5+ year of commercial experience)
- Unit tests
- Git (1+ year of commercial experience)
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- MVP/MVC/MVVM architecture-based development experience
- Good command of English: Intermediate spoken level and higher
Nice to have
- Moxy MVP
- Android custom views
- Gradle advanced usage (plugins + configurations)
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events