Currently we are looking for a smart, pro-active, goal-oriented, and motivated Scrum Master for our Yerevan office to make the team even stronger.
This person will run Scrum process and will likely be split between 2 or more Scrum teams. The team is big and requires a lot of collaboration with various stakeholders, so English should be really good. The customer does try to steer how Scrum process is applied on their projects and they have their own Agile leader and Scrum Masters’ forum once every 2 weeks. Sometimes it results in some process unification, i.e. there is a certain foundation each team’s specific process should be built on.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a multinational company with 12 hotel brands and over 5,000 hotels all around the world. The customer provides its clients with upmarket service, functional design and thoughtful amenities. They put a great emphasis on incorporating new ideas and bringing fresh perspective to the industry in order to keep up with the changing tastes and needs of modern travellers.
- Run a Scrum process between 2 or more Scrum teams
- Coordinate a Scrum team with other teams and stakeholders in Atlanta, experience with Scrum in larger teams would help (Scaled Agile Framework, Portfolio Management, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working as a Scrum Master
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide business and technology community
- Fluent English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events