Currently we are looking for a System Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a System Engineer who is passionate about Continuous Integration, Microservices, Cloud, Automation and Big Data.
As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for performing all Release and Build Management activities, configuration management and product component integration.
Our customer is a Canadian retail company that sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure and home products. We are creating eCommerce projects for their businesses to endorse client’s presence online and make customer experience smooth both offline and online. There are projects for online shopping, POS terminals, customer’s reward systems, stores optimization, etc.
Our teams are participating during in the whole process of product development, starting from discovery phase and proposing technology stack and architecture until the final release. The teams consist of 7-10 people, among which are Java Developers (back-end) and a JS Developer (front-end), as well as a Tech Leader and QA.
- eCommerce Java apps (AEM/Hybris/Tomcat) maintenance
- Apache, Nginx
- CI/CD concepts
- Jenkins, Nexus, Zabbix, AppDynamics
- Maven, Ant
- IBM MQ
- ELK stack
- Percona, MySQL
- Networking, routing
- Linux-like OS
- Knowledge of Ruby/Groovy is a plus
- Good command of English
- Team player, flexible, fast learner
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)