You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Web Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are seeking an outstanding Web Developer with a strong technical background to help optimize the company’s web properties. The right candidate for this role will match our high energy, drive and integrity while working with a client’s team responsible for supporting the company's exceptional product portfolio to end users, partners and customers on a worldwide basis. He/she will own and manage the web development for optimizing out websites, collaborate with internal teams to shape the future of high-performing, and provide input to and execute the team’s website strategies. This position will focus primarily on website optimization. The ideal candidate should have experience with SEO best practices and some data knowledge (SQL, Google Analytics) along with strong web development and communication skills.
- Own the technical builds and developments for numerous global websites to maintain and optimize performance
- Implement changes to company global websites
- Develop internal tools and procedures to help scale a workload
- Scripting and database skills including Python and SQL
- Experience with SEO best practices and some data knowledge (SQL, Google Analytics)
- Strong web development and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail