Currently we are looking for Senior/Lead Java Software Engineers for our Vinnytsia office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is a Canadian retail company that sells a wide range of automotive,
sports, leisure and home products.
We are creating eCommerce projects for their businesses to endorse client’s presence online and make customer experience smooth both offline and online. There are projects for online shopping, POS terminals, customer’s reward systems, stores optimization, etc.
Our teams are participating in the whole process of product development, starting from discovery phase and proposing technology stack and architecture until the final release. The teams consist of 7-10 people, among which are Java Developers (back-end) and a JS Developer (front-end), as well as a Tech Leader and QA.
- Create system level design and detailed technical architecture documents
- Oversee the development efforts and provide technical guidance as needed
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends and best practices. Recommend and integrate supporting technologies (e.g. analytics, search, translation and migration solutions)
- Participate in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Understand performance issues and approach them systematically
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications using Java SE/EE platform
- Experience developing multi-language, multi-cultural web applications for both web and mobile platforms
- Strong background in design and implementation of web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience integrating search engines (Apache SOLR/Lucene, Adobe S&P), web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst)
- Experience with multiple full lifecycle software development processes, approaches and methods (SCRUM & RUP)
- Knowledge of supporting technologies such as Apache Felix (OSGI), Apache Sling, Jackrabbit (or JCR) will be a plus
- Competitive salary with regular assessments and salary reviews
- Flexible working schedule
- Personal development plan with access to corporate library, technology trainings and mentoring program
- 24 days paid vacation
- 100% paid sick list (+7 paid sick days without a sick list)
- Medical insurance with vouchers for sport clubs and swimming pools
- English classes with native speakers and certified English teachers