Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are seeking a Senior Visual Designer to join our Digital Strategy & Experience Design team in Kyiv.
Today we have two dozens of UX and Visual designers who are a part of distributed global design group of 300+ multi-discipline designers (service, industrial, game designers etc.). We are passionate at what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, who take ownership, talk less do more and can learn from failure.
On this position, you will collaborate across disciplines to design solutions for a diversity of industries, scale, platforms, and brands. You will be involved in all parts of the design process: discovery, user research, concept development, prototyping, working with developers and leading design overall. You will work directly with customers in order to discover and communicate the business requirements of customer and needs of their clients and context in which they come together.
We relocate to Kyiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- 2+ years of design experience for web interfaces and mobile platforms
- Strong theoretical background (Composition, Color Theory, Typography, Design and Art styles)
- Ability to produce design specifications and design prototypes
- Being up to date with digital trends
- Strong knowledge of research-based design process
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Ability to give efficient feedback to others and argumentation of own decisions
- Strong presentation skills
- Proactivity and high motivation to improvement
- Curiosity, self-driven and passionate attitude
- Lack of ego in collaboration, willingness to prefer teamwork instead of competition
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level both written and spoken (B2)
- Readiness to travel
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule