Currently we are looking for a tech-savvy .NET Software Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a scalable, web-based solution, which allows users to manage their risks and maintain an enterprise-wide culture of compliance. This powerful software solution is aimed at bringing in appropriate questions to audit and assess risks.
We offer you to join our rapidly growing project, which is supposed to switch to a bigger risk management system that will be also developed by EPAM. Varied technology stack, direct communication with the customer and its representatives as well as possibility to maintain your coding skills are provided.
Business trips to customer’s location are possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a global company that provides high-level services to professionals in the legal, tax, business, compliance, healthcare, audit, risk, and finance markets. They combine their breakthrough technologies with in-depth knowledge of its clients and topnotch subject matter expertise. By providing information and services that deliver vital insights, intelligent tools and high-end solutions, the customer employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide and enables its clients from more than 150 countries to be more effective and efficient.
Project technologies and tools
- .NET (ASP.NET MVC)
- SQL Server
- Entity framework
- Write a high quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Participate in the development cycle
- Work as part of the team following Agile principles
- Participate in plannings, meetings, stand-ups with the customer
- Communicate with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Solution Architect to clarify business requirements
- Strong knowledge of .NET
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in SQL Server
- Thorough understanding of software development processes and procedures
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate technical information and product concepts
- Ability to provide high quality results
- Ability to meet deadlines for assigned tasks
- Intermediate (B1) and higher level of English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events