Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior/Lead .NET Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking an initiative and communicative person, who will be able to play a key role in customer communications. We expect from you good team coordination skills as well as deep technical knowledge and ability to design architecture.
The customer positions itself as an innovation-driven company and together with EPAM you will help to implement these innovations. Thus, you will evaluate and refine best practices to push technology barriers that will allow the company to offer top-tier products to the clients in increasingly demanding markets.
Variety of challenging tasks, new technologies, great international team, opportunity to learn and gain new experience, interesting projects, direct communication with the customer, innovation Lab opportunities — all this and much more is waiting for you at EPAM!
Business trips to the US and EU are possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a global company that provides high-level services to professionals in the legal, tax, business, compliance, healthcare, audit, risk, and finance markets. They combine their breakthrough technologies with in-depth knowledge of its clients and topnotch subject matter expertise. By providing information and services that deliver vital insights, intelligent tools and high-end solutions, the customer employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide and enables its clients from more than 150 countries to be more effective and efficient.
Project technologies and tools
- RESTful Web Services
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL
- Lead and motivate the team
- Conduct code review
- Develop new functionality
- Estimate, distribute and control tasks performance
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Communicate directly with the customer to clarify the requirements and analyze different aspects of the solution
- Relevant experience as a .NET Developer within production projects
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge of Web API
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Experience leading a team
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Ability to design architecture
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate level and higher)
Nice to have
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events