Currently we are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer for our London office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is an end-to-end digital technology consultancy that partners with global clients to create ground-breaking products and services. We’re blending design strategy and engineering capabilities to produce game-changing products and services, to our clients across banking, retail, e-commerce, financial services and more.
In this role, you will work across a variety of business sectors. You will play a pivotal part in workshops, helping stakeholders to understand the needs of the user and translating this into the wider interaction. The focus will be to translate business requirements into design deliverables, whilst conducting research and creating personas to understand the unique requirements of each user.
Our User Experience Designers play a crucial role balancing business objectives with the user experience to drive compelling design solutions. Working across multiple touchpoints and devices you will adopt a broader view of how customers interact with products and services. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with many different roles and disciplines within the wider EPAM team.
The day to day responsibilities will include producing client workshops, analysis of research and insights, validating ideas with internal and external stakeholders and co-creating design concepts. In addition, you would produce deliverables that include user-journeys, wireframes, hi-fidelity prototypes and communicating with product owners/technical teams. These deliverables will support and inform products across native applications and responsive websites.
- Partner with other designers and multi-disciplinary teams to help translate complex business requirements and bring them to life by creating high quality design deliverables
- Plan and run testing sessions to validate and refine designs
- Build close relationships with Delivery managers, technical teams and other designers
- Apply business acumen to understand broader business challenges and user needs
- Incorporate best practices into your design work
- Be an advocate of user-centered design
- Influence and manage shifting stakeholder requirements
- Interaction design of native applications (including iOS and Android) and responsive websites
- Ability to create and produce design deliverables to a high standard, including:
- User journeys and personas
- Wireframes and interaction designs
- Prototypes (both low and hi-fidelity)
- Excellent communication skills to support partnering with both internal and client stakeholders, engaging with stakeholders in workshops and building professional relationships
- Experience working on native platforms (iOS and Android) is a bonus
- Experience working within agile is a bonus
- Previous Financial Serivices or Wealth Management experience is a bonus
- Proactive self-starter who is comfortable to set direction and guidance