You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Project Manager. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead a portfolio of projects for one of our large enterprise class accounts. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be integral to the continued delivery of EPAM’s complex software solutions. The Senior Project Manager is a critical role, managing multiple projects of varying size and scope and the associated people and budgets. Beyond strong management abilities he/she will act as the face and voice of EPAM, working closely with client senior executives and stakeholders.
EPAM Canada welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Please contact Caitlin Dziekan at Caitlin_Dziekan@epam.com or +1 267 759 9000 ext. 22549 if you have questions in this regard, or if you require an accommodation to complete the application process. Click here to review EPAM’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Accessibility Policies and Multi-Year Access Plan.
- Polish, tact and a customer centric approach
- Involvement in helping shape the vision for client solutions and central to ensuring their execution
- Manage and ensure deliveries and take an active hand in growing the EPAM’s presence
- Strong interest in and knowledge of technical delivery and ability to leverage this in order to help our customers change the way they do business for the better
- Ability and a demonstrated capacity to communicate complex information to multiple levels of program team participants from directors, managers to individual contributors within both EPAM and client organizations
- Professional services experience is strongly preferred
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills. A professional demeanor that maintains and enhances professional relationships
- Ability to lead strategically and independently without oversight
- Strong and demonstrated stakeholder management, risk management and budgeting skills and experience
- Ownership of budgets for multiple projects totaling 1-5M
- Experience managing geographically dispersed delivery teams
- Strong history of delivering technical and complex software solutions
- Ability to negotiate and manage conflict amongst diverse parties
- Ability to take failures in stride and adapt to an ever changing landscape
- 10+ years’ experience with and a deep understanding of the SDLC
- Strong client management experience required
- Experience leading Agile/Scrum deliveries