Currently we are looking for a Drupal Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
One of our customers is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer. EPAM leads the projects that cover all the aspects of sites development specially created for this client.
Another customer is a large-scale media company that specializes in delivering of media content to the audience all over the world. We are engaged in different types of software products within Media channels and high-scale solutions to help our client in internal infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to take part in large-scale projects, join the team of motivated professionals and work with globally renowned customers.
- Develop services and modules for Drupal 7
- Participate in plannings, meetings, stand-ups with the customer
- 2+ years of Drupal experience, including custom Drupal modules implementation
- Intermediate PHP experience
- Experience in setting up and maintaining a Linux server
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Acquia certification
- Experience with CI/CD development practices
- Experience with Sass, Less or other CSS preprocessor
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events