Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior QA Engineer for our Minsk office to work on the E-Commerce Solution project (based on the Oracle ATG E-Commerce platform) for a global retailer.
As a Middle/Senior QA Engineer, you will be involved in both manual and automated testing as well as requirements analysis, tasks estimation and test documentation creation.
We provide great opportunities for those engineers who eager to and ready for challenges and strive to extend their technical knowledge using cutting-edge technologies.
Together with us, you will work in a multi-cultural team with English as the working language. Moreover, business trips to the customer’s location are possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a world-known retailer of cosmetics stores and perfume with roots in France and a huge branch in the US. With about 2,300 stores in 33 countries worldwide, the company focuses on providing a large variety of upmarket products, top-quality service, innovative technologies and interactive tools available in an online shopping.
Project technologies and tools
- Tools/frameworks for automation testing: Selenium WD, Git, Jenkins
- Test management system: TestLink
- Bug tracking systems: Jira
- Task tracking systems: Jira
- Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
- Technologies: Java
- Requirements analysis
- Tasks estimation
- Test documentation creation
- Manual testing and results reporting
- Bugs reporting
- Test automation script writing
- Test automation log review
- Cross-team communication
- 2+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Experience in Agile
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- English level: Intermediate +
Nice to have
- Mobile testing experience
- E-Commerce-related projects experience
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events