Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets. Company’s headquarter is located in New York, USA.
On this position, you will have an opportunity to join the project team working on development of the customer’s application aimed for: full-service electronic document delivery and tracking system and an innovative platform used to create, broadcast and view virtual management presentations globally, for capital-raising events across all asset classes as well as for non-deal marketing activities.
- Experience in API/SPI, infrastructure design
- Strong desire and skills to solve non-trivial and challenging issues
- Advanced JS language and standard library knowledge
- Software design patterns and paradigms comprehension
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Experience with ES6+
Nice to have
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with TDD
- Broad experience with build tools and module bundlers
- Angular 5
- Ionic 3
- Redux (ngrx)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers