Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is the largest international health & beauty retail group in Asia and Europe (based in Hong Kong), with over 12,000 stores operating 13 retail brands in 24 markets worldwide serving over 27 million customers per week.
The company operates the world's largest portfolio of retail formats, retail brands and running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries and cosmetics, food, electronics and fine wine.
On this position you will be responsible for development of new Hybris-based e-commerce websites, support of existing solutions and migration of existing for business units (BU) to the latest versions.
- Develop new Hybris-based e-commerce websites
- Develop and support existing solutions in ERP & retail for BUs in Europe (pricing and sales, stores and warehouses maintenance, maintenance & administration tools for internal BUs)
- Migrate the part of the legacy functionality (based on Oracle forms) to the present platform Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Refine architecture and components catalog – make the most components universal as much as possible, ready to be used in common and similar business processes for various BUs in any retail department
- Renew some components from the catalog – migrate to the newest version of APEX and Oracle, test integration results
- 3+ years of Oracle database development experience
- Experience in building high quality applications using Oracle Application Express (APEX) 5.1, Oracle 11.2, Oracle 12.1 would be a big plus
- Experience in Oracle database development including SQL, PL/SQL
- Understanding of relational database concepts and data modeling
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira, SVN and other collaboration tools
- Flexibility to rapidly changing environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communications, spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience in Retail and ERP
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum practices
- Apex version: 5.1
- Oracle database versions: 11.2 – 12.1
- Multilingual environment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers