Currently we are looking for a Sales Research Analyst for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is seeking a Sales Research Analyst, a person who will work closely with Sales and Account Managers assisting them in collating the information required to build successful sales strategy.
The candidate will perform research of potential clients’ business, their challenges as well as industries and market-specific trends. The day-to-day responsibilities assume communication with global Business Development and Account Management teams, figuring out research case and requirements, collecting information and building a report.
- Collate information related to prospect’s business structure, IT landscape and initiatives, etc
- Identify and track trends and industry specific for regional and global markets
- Create research reports
- Leverage analytical sources (Gartner, Forrester)
- Communicate with internal clients
- University Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, IT or International Relations
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in data collection and analysis
- Ability to work in a team, meet deadlines, be ready to go the extra mile
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events