Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join the project working on building a next generation SaaS application in Business Process Modeling domain. That product is going to be used in financial services but can also be used in other domains.
The team is going to be fully cross-functional team of developers, functional/automation testers and business analysts.
The main goal is developing a next gen cloud-based web platform for process orchestration: greenfield development, latest technologies.
- Collaborate with UX/UI, product managers, product owners on requirements, scope
- UX review sessions: discussion and review of mockups, wireframes, UX workflows with UX/UI team, PO, product managers’
- Grooming sessions with PO and team, writing features, user stories, defining acceptance criteria
- Scope prioritization sessions, bug triage sessions
- Participate in all stages of the product lifecycle, from concept to delivery
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working as a BA for web application (preferably SaaS applications)
- Ability to collaborate with the Product Owner, Product Managers on customer side and drive the team
- Proxy product owner capability: be able to replace the Product Owner for a local team and drive the team requirement wise
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Experience working as a BA in product development company
- Deep experience with UX/UI, experience with prototyping tools: InVision, Justinmind
- Good technical background: experience working with web application/SaaS solutions, understanding of REST services, scalable applications, etc
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)