Currently we are looking for a Software Testing Engineer with automation skills (Java+Selenium) for our Brest office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a solution that allows people to gain an access to the content and rights information. We are working on integration of a large module into the common copyright licensing services platform. For this reason, we need a self-dependent and proactive person to perform all kinds of testing activities from feature discovery grooming to production verification and bug triage. We need a tech-savvy person who will be able to perform automated testing as well as manual testing.
As a Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for test planning, test design, test run, test review and participating directly in all test phases. You are also expected to communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements.
Joining our team, you will have a great chance to take part in knowledge transfer in cooperation with the customer team and enhance your knowledge base and skillset.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a US-based company that provides licensing services and technology solutions to business services and consulting, chemical manufacturing, energy, engineering and construction, financial services, food and beverage, healthcare, life sciences, publishing, and technology industries globally. Being named one of the top 100 companies that matter most in the digital content industry, the customer creates global licensing and content solutions that make copyright work.
- Be responsible for test planning, test design, test run
- Execute test cases and report test results
- Conduct story and test reviews
- Create, maintain, and execute test scripts using Selenium
- Perform manual and automation testing
- Perform integration and regression testing
- Be responsible for re-planning
- Participate in status meetings
- Use a framework to meet customer’s requirements
- Be responsible for feature discovery grooming and product verification
- Participate directly in all test phases
- Perform bug fixing coming from production
- Help other teams with testing activities
- Strong automation experience (Java + Selenium)
- Basic experience with databases
- Ability to deliver high quality results under minimal supervision
- High attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Intermediate+ (B1+) and higher English level
Nice to have
- Scrum experience
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Brest from other locations
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events