Currently we are looking for a Senior Performance Analyst for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
We are looking to welcome a Senior Performance Analyst to join our team. You will be working on planning of performance frameworks architecture, testing strategy and scope of work; executing of performance testing scenarios, analyzing weak functional areas of application basing on testing reports; working closely with development and customer teams.
Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets, including sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- TeamСity CI
- Be the main contact person for customers for everything that is related to performance analysis
- Investigation of project business requirements
- Planning of work scope and estimations
- Designing of performance framework architecture
- Preparation of testing strategy aimed on customer’s demands
- Preparation and execution of performance test scenarios
- Analyzing test-execution results and investigation of slow application functionality
- Interacting with other distributed teams of project
- Preparation of performance analysis reports
- 3+ years of experience in performance analysis
- Good programming skills: C#, Java, Groovy
- Good knowledge of and practical experience in JMeter and WebDriver
- Knowledge of Memory/DB profiling tools
- Experience in Network analyzing
- Able to follow SCRUM SDM
- Experience in creating and maintaining of performance/automation frameworks
- Experience in usage of Jenkins and TeamСity CI
- Ability to setup performance testing from scratch of the project
- Good communication skills
- Experience in supervision of 1-3 team members will be a plus
- Good understanding of at least one of the following approaches: ODT/DSL, DDT, KDT, BDT/BDD will be a plus
- Knowledge of and practical experience in LoadRunner, Dynatrace will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)