Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets. Company headquarter is located in New York, USA.
The team is currently working on the industry standard system development for managing all aspects of the new-issue raising process, from Syndication to Trading & Settlement. It serves all participants in the capital-raising process from a single, centralized platform.
Some of the world’s biggest and known companies have used this software to do their IPO. The system has high-quality standards for robustness and performance. The project team is distributed between Kyiv, London, New York and Raleigh.
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Communicate with the customer
- Participate in discussions on business and technical/architectural topics during grooming sessions
- Build new features according to requirements
- 3+ years of commercial experience .NET development
- Strong expertise in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
- Experience in Docker containerization
- Familiarity with AWS
- Strong design/architecture skills
- Good knowledge of Angular 2+ (TypeScript)
- Expertise in Git
- Experience in Splunk
- Acquaintance with SCRUM methodology
- Intermediate or higher English (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with certified English teachers