Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets. Company headquarter is located in New York, USA.
The team is currently working on the industry standard system development for managing all aspects of the new-issue raising process, from Syndication to Trading & Settlement. It serves all participants in the capital-raising process from a single, centralized platform.
Some of the world’s biggest and known companies have used this software to do their IPO. The system has high-quality standards for robustness and performance. The project team is distributed between Kyiv, London, New York and Raleigh.
- Communicate with the customer
- Build new features according to requirements
- Perform the bug fixing for existing applications
- 4+ years of.NET development commercial experience
- Strong expertise in ASP.NET Web API
- Expertise in .Net Core, Asp.Net Core
- Experience in Angular 2+
- Confident knowledge and experience in SQL
- Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Agile development workflow
- Strong design/architecture skills
- Microservices architecture experience using Docker would be a plus
- Experience in AWS (or other cloud platform) would be a plus
- Good communication skills and level of English (Intermediate or higher)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours