Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in New York, USA. It enables professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The project we are working on is aimed to deliver a single view of risk and drives the consistent application of assessment processes across an organization. It is an extremely flexible toolkit which has the ability to create custom data models using drag and drop functionality and create custom pages and reporting views on this data model. It has an advanced workflow capability that allows integrations between the workflow and the data model and drag and drop can be used for workflow form design. Currently migration to Cloud (AWS, Azure) is one of main strategies and challenges along with the active product development.
- Configure and support continuous delivery/ continuous integration life cycle
- Develop infrastructure as a code
- Troubleshoot infrastructure/platform based issues
- Process automation
- 3+ years’ experience in a Systems Engineer position
- Strong expertise in AWS (Deployment, ElastiCache on Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL etc.)
- Advanced networking knowledge (routing, VPN, DMZ, NAT, DNS, CIDR)
- Proficiency with Infrastructure as a Code processes (Ansible OR Terraform OR CloudFormation)
- Familiarity with Jenkins (in case of proficiency in at least 1 another CI system)
- Confident knowledge of project configuration management (Ant, Maven OR Gradle)
- Experience in and good knowledge of VCS (Subversion, Git)
- Good knowledge of Channel security (SSL/TLS, NaCL, firewall, WAF)
- Strong expertise in UNIX shell scripting
- Intermediate or higher English level
- Strong communication skills, client-orientation
- Ability to work without supervision and drive activities independently
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package -medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)