Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (AWS) for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in Seattle, with operations in many countries around the world. You will join the team working on a new version of Resale Platform. It consists of Order Processing, Fulfillment, Delivery and Post-Purchase Management Services.
We are currently looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with deep knowledge, hands-on experience, and a passion for making a difference in the DevOps space. The candidate needs to have an attitude that embraces agile practices and automation with enough technical depth to advise appropriate technology choices and drive the technical implementation.
- 3+ years of project experience in DevOps and system administration
- Ability to build infrastructure for highly available distributed systems
- Good knowledge of both infrastructure and developer practices
- Expert on AWS
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in Terraform
- Experience in build management tools: Jenkins
- Experience in Git
- Ability to work without any supervision in a distributed team, and take complete responsibility for system infrastructure
- Ability to communicate fluently with technical people on the customer’s side
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package -medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)