Currently we are looking for a Software Testing Engineer (Life Science Department) for our Saint Petersburg office to make the team even stronger.
In Saint Petersburg currently 1500+ IT Engineers (about 250 Testing Engineers) help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Test cases/checklist creation and update
- Requirements analysis and testing
- Tests execution
- Bug reporting and verification
- Interaction with the project team
- Intensive participation in various QA competency center activities
- 2+ years of manual testing experience
- Good communication skills
- English level – Intermediate or higher
Nice to have
- If you have degree in medicine, biology, chemistry and pharmacology we are ready to consider you without experience in testing
- Learn-portal with a lot of courses, books and webinars, personal development plan on growth program
- Participation in IT-weeks, ITSubbotnik, Heisenbug, HackDay, Hackathons and etc
- Flexible working schedule: time of attendance from 12 a.m. to 5 p.m. but you should work 40 hours a week (you yourself regulate the time of arrival and departure) and you can work at home 3-4 days in a month
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill set
- Bonus program: bonuses for birthday, wedding, funeral, birth of a child; referral program (you can work with your friends and get money for it), compensation for sport activities
- Corporate sport activities: football, volleyball, yoga, table tennis
- Medical insurance and doctor in the office weekly
- English club and English courses
- Ergonomic working places, convenient geographical location of the office
- Relocation support for candidates from other locations