Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior QA Engineer (Travel domain) for our Gomel office to make the team even stronger.
We are building applications with complicated business logic which are parts of complex infrastructure; that is why we are seeking a diligent Testing Engineer to ensure the high quality of the product.
As a Software Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for the full cycle of testing activities. You will get not only the opportunity to grow professionally in software testing, but also dip into such a compelling domain as Travel (all necessary training provided).
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a leader in digital commerce for travel retail. He provides a solutions that combines pricing, shopping and order management to deliver a competitive and differentiated retail experiences across every digital sales channel for over one billion shoppers across the globe.
- Functional testing of Web applications/Back-end including but not limited to the new-feature testing, regression, GUI, integration, compatibility
- Daily communication with the customer/team and clarification of business requirements
- Test documentation creation
- Test activities planning, estimating
- Test results reporting
- Experience in Web functional testing
- Technical skills (database – connection/ SQL selects; XML understand structure, and ability to read XML)
- Ability to create good test documentation and deliverables
- Good analytical skills
- Stress resistance
- Ability to work under pressure
- English level: Intermediate
Nice to have
- Web services testing experience (REST/SOAP, ability to work with schemas, build and run requests)
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events