Currently we are looking for an experienced Python Software Engineer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are building a compliance and risk management application, which allows to store and track activities, systems, processes, documents or assessments relating to customer’s meeting the requirements of external directives that include regulations, standards and contracts.
As a Python Software Engineer, you will join team of 6 high-level engineers and will participate in back-end development of complex web application, which allows to record all the information relating to compliance and risk management. Major challenges of the project are performance optimization and continuing architecture enhancement.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a multinational IT company specializing in Internet-related services and solutions. With more than 50,000 employees in 50 different countries, the client offers billions of people across the globe innovative products and services, from e-mail and online document creation to software for mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Design and create a complex web application
- Participate in performance improvement, new features development and bug fixing
- Do back-end work
- Be involved in a code review process
- Collaborate with the customer to clarify business requirements
- 2+ years’ experience of Python development
- Strong knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience in Flask framework will be additional plus
- Intermediate (B1) and higher level of English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events