Currently we are looking for a Senior Scrum Master for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
- Drive Scrum of Scrum meetings
- Gather & solve impediments, dependencies, issues between teams
- Identify dependencies (software delivery, infrastructure, legal, services, etc.)
- Facilitate Release planning
- Facilitate & enhance E2E release process
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an advantage
- Project Manager (ideally PM2+/DM2+) with experience in "Scrum of Scrums"
- Experience in building / enforcing process on large program with multiple Scrum team / projects / teams
- Experience in large & complex programs and corporate environment (multiple stakeholder, organizations, vendors, etc.)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule enables work life balance
- Regular corporate and social events