Currently we are looking for a .NET Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We build desktop applications as well as web applications for ships’ routing optimization and weather data analysis. And at the same time we enhance functionality of the existing applications related to weather data.
Joining us, you will have a great chance to level up your communication skills, get incredible experience working in a distributed team (with the Dutch and Germans) as well as enjoy the possibility of business trips to the Netherlands and outstanding career development opportunities.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our globally renowned customer provides full-service weather solutions to the audience all-around the world. The weather information delivered to professional markets like marine, transport, energy, agriculture and the media helps to protect businesses, save costs and reduce risks.
Project technologies and tools
- Web API
- Windows Services
- PetaPoco (ORM)
- Relational DB (Informix)
- Design and develop code in .NET for desktop and Web API
- Deploy developed code to test and production environments
- Enhance the existing products
- Participate in regular communication with the customer
- 2+ years’ experience in .NET
- Relational DB experience
- Experience in CI tools
- Knowledge of Git, SVN
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate level of English (B1+)
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events