Currently we are looking for a System Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help to transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our customer is a leading online-fashion outlet in Spain, Italy, Brazil and Mexico, headquartered in Barcelona. It organizes short, single-brand campaigns to which registered members are invited to shop via an email message and mobile alerts. Customer employs over 900 people and has over 24 million registered users worldwide.
Your challenges: built with the team of infrastructure engineers a production-ready platform and a CI/CD process to make deploys consistently successful, fast and simpler to maintain; streamline/automate deployments from production to development/QA environments.
This is a great opportunity to join the project on the discovery phase and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure. The team will include up to 16 participants.
Project technologies and tools
- Back-end: Java
- Front-end: ReactJS
- AQA: Java, Selenium
- DevOps: AWS
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Use DevOps approach and collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems
- Support and operate highly available systems
- Monitor and support servers and clients
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps/Build & Release Engineer
- Amazon Web Services knowledge and experience
- Experience in Terraform and/or CloudFormation
- Experience in using configuration management systems (Chef, etc.)
- Deep understanding of CI/CD and the project life-cycle principles
- At least Intermediate level of English (B1)
Nice to have
- GitLab & GitLab CI
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package -medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick leave and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)