Currently we are looking for a Solution Architect for our Yerevan office to make the team even stronger.
Folks, here in Low-Level Department we are in a strong need for Solution Architects who would be ready to join and reinforce our great Armenian Architecture Group and become an integral part of our team of world-class professionals.
What is this all about? - We can undoubtedly say that we are on the edge of Distributed Systems (Linux), Embedded, and IoT technologies. So there’s a great opportunity to go deep into development of solutions of different nature (back-end applications, Microservices applications, distributed and embedded application) on Python/C/C++/Go.
What are we engaged in? We bring value in a various number of domains and industries: 1) networking: how to create a network for dozens of thousands of people and make it working despite everything; 2) storage Industry and NAS; 3) embedded development: how to develop the solution for water supply and plumbing system that would prevent your and your neighbors’ apartments from waterflow leaks? 4) Internet of Things and Industrial IoT.
From our side we promise a lot of interesting tasks, a wide range of projects to discover, kick-off and drive, and as a result to bring the real value. And business trips, of course.
Interested in what we doing but your tech stack doesn’t match? – No problem! We are looking for a good SA competency and expertise, so we will be ready to teach you other details.
Got interested in the above? – Halfway passed. Now, just notify us about your interest and we will contact you on more details.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Design large-scale solutions
- Conduct and participate in solution architecture review/audit creating review/audit report
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sales activities:
- Communicate directly with prospective customers
- Be responsible for RFP processing
- Develop proposals and design solutions
- Make presentation for proposed solution architecture to customer
- Participate in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Communicate directly with customers during solution architecture design or solution implementation activities
- 7+ years’ experience in hands-on development of solutions of different nature (web applications, web services, back-end applications, Microservices applications) on Python or C++
- 5+ years’ development experience using relational and non-relational data storages
- 3+ years’ experience in team leader/PM roles with constant hands-on work
- 3+ years' experience in project management and direct customer communication
- Strong background using various libraries, framework and patterns in particular technology stack
- Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST, SOAP and/or ESB)
- Good communications skills and ability to communicate with customer representatives on any topic (Fluent English)
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience in team leadership
- Experience in project management and direct customer communications
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events