Currently we are looking for a smart, passionate and creative Java/Golang Developer for our Minsk office to make our great project team even stronger.
We offer you a great opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in the team of true and best-in-class experts and to get engaged in cloud security area - CloudPassage.
Our customer is a world leader in Cloud Services (SaaS) sales. It helps to make the life of such great companies as eBay, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Netflix, Adobe easier and better.
Our team cooperates directly with Solution Architects, Developers and Managers from customer’s side, and has a possibility to contribute to each stage of project lifecycle: from discovery and investigation to "go-live" solution.
As a Java/Golang Developer, you will be building the solution staying in front of the cloud security landscape. You will have the chance to contribute to making cloud computing more secure and agile, creating the product, which protects the most critical business assets of leading global enterprise companies.
You will write high availability distributed services and will help curate the stack for the solution. You will be working with distributed systems and NoSQL data modeling.
To face this security challenge, you should be a creative person with good expertise, ready to invest efforts and collaborate intensively with stakeholders. Got interested in the above? – Halfway passed. Now, just notify us about your interest and we will contact you on more details.
Project technologies and tools
- Ruby on Rails
- 3+ years’ experience in Java or Golang with assumption to switch to Ruby
- Production experience working with Cassandra or Dynamo DB
- Deep understanding of REST API and distributed web services technologies
- Experience in Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL and background processing
- Demonstrated commitment to quality through continuous integration, code reviews and test
- Proficient understanding of computer operating system and application security
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events