Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer (C#) for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets, including sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions. We develop and test several products that are end-to-end deal management solutions for managing all aspects of the fixed-income workflow on trading securities market. The products execute all the processes from origination through marketing, to allocation and settlement, and allow all participants be involved in a transaction to connect electronically.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- TeamCity, Jenkins
- Web Services
- Coded UI
- Automation test case creation and execution, as well as manual in BDD format
- Extending and maintaining the existing testing framework
- Automation of API testing
- Bugs reporting and bug fix verification
- Interacting with other distributed teams of this product
- Preparation of testing result reports
- Work planning and estimation
- 3+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience setting up automation from scratch
- Web application automation testing experience
- Good knowledge of testing theory, approaches, etc
- Experience in BDD approach
- Experience in CI (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
- Good knowledge of C#
- Selenium automation experience is must
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in and understanding of Agile software development
- Knowledge of Web Services testing will be a plus
- Experience/knowledge of Coded UI/UI Automation will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)